Baby Blessings, Naming, Christening or Welcoming Ceremonies
Though the tradition has existed throughout cultures and ages, exactly how to bless your children can be painfully unclear for many families who don’t identify with a particular faith or belong to a faith community. This deserves to be highlighted and celebrated!
Heartwarming and Inclusive for Family and Friends Your ceremony reflects your feelings, needs, values and beliefs:
- Music, poems and readings, prayers and benedictions
- Religious, spiritual and secular rituals and traditions
- Parent and Godparent/Guideparent participation
- Special roles for siblings and loved ones
- Sharing your family journey